I told you I had an exciting announcement! Want to win some Chia Seeds from ChiaSeedsDirect.com?!
The wonderful folks at ChiaSeedsDirect have been kind enough to offer CSM readers a chance to win a free 2lb bag of chia seeds!
Here’s how you can score up to ten entries:
- for one entry leave a comment on this post
- for two entries tweet about the contest with a link to this post and let me know in the comments
- for three entries link back to the contest on your blog and let me know in the comments
- for four entries add ChiaSeedMe to your blogroll and let me know in the comments
Contest is open to U.S. and Canada residents only.
For anyone out there who isn’t yet familiar with these little “seeds of wonder,” they are nutritional powerhouses that are high in Omega 3 and 6 fatty acids, fiber, protein, calcium, magnesium and potassium. Additionally, Chia Seeds can soak up water many times their weight. So once you’ve digested Chia Seeds, you’ll have a feeling of fullness that’s usually associated with eating a full meal. This will help eliminate food cravings. Chia Seeds also work to slow digestion and the body’s absorption of carbohydrates. This helps maintain for longer the feeling of fullness and minimize blood sugar spikes (from ChiaSeedsDirect.com).
These are just a few of the many benefits. I love to add chia seeds to my smoothies, stir-frys, salads, baked goods, bars…well, actually to just about anything!
Here is some info about ChiaSeedsDirect:
- they offer the highest quality chia seeds at very low prices with free shipping on all U.S. orders. You can check out their website here.
- They have also been kind enough to offer the opportunity to download a free 16-page booklet on chia seeds, chia seed benefits and chia seed recipes (score!). The link to this free booklet is http://www.chiaseedsdirect.com/frreonchsehe.html
Good luck everyone! Contest ends on Friday, April 2nd.
other posts you might enjoy...
18 Responses to “chia seed giveaway!!”
- Tweets that mention chia seed giveaway!!|ChiaSeedMe | My Healthy Living Blog with a Sprinkle of Chia Seeds -- Topsy.com - [...] This post was mentioned on Twitter by Heather Iacobacci, Averie . Averie said: @candicemccoy giveaway http://chiaseedme.com/?p=401 [...]
- basic pasta sauce|ChiaSeedMe | My Healthy Living Blog with a Sprinkle of Chia Seeds - [...] forgot to enter my chia seed giveaway that is going on – only 6 more [...]
- sunday eats|ChiaSeedMe | My Healthy Living Blog with a Sprinkle of Chia Seeds - [...] forget to enter my chia seed giveaway! There aren’t many entries so far, so you have a great chance ...
- countin’ the cals|ChiaSeedMe | My Healthy Living Blog with a Sprinkle of Chia Seeds - [...] forget the chia seed giveaway – only a few more [...]
- operation beautiful|ChiaSeedMe | My Healthy Living Blog with a Sprinkle of Chia Seeds - [...] #65464 about the chia seed giveaway! Don’t wait another second to enter. Do it! Do it! Do [...]
- fear and risks|ChiaSeedMe | My Healthy Living Blog with a Sprinkle of Chia Seeds - [...] things first – don’t forget to enter my chia seed giveaway if you haven’t already! Deadline is tonight at ...
- and the winner is…|ChiaSeedMe | My Healthy Living Blog with a Sprinkle of Chia Seeds - [...] guys! It’s time to announce the winner of the chia seed giveaway! I have been so excited about this ...
- 2003 Q45 Parts Infiniti Qx56, 2002 Infiniti Q45 Repair Estimate - [...] 12345678910111213141516171819202122232425262728293031322003 Q45 Parts Infiniti Qx56, 2002 Infiniti Q45 Repair Estimate2003 Q45 Parts Infiniti Qx56, 2002 Infiniti Q45 Repair Estimate1992 ...