search

Electrolux #splits: Classic Vegan Banana Split

Are you ready for this?

I have something exciting to share with you today!

As someone who has had one grandma pass away due to cancer and another grandma fight (and win!) a battle with cancer, I am passionate about contributing in the pursuit of a cure to this devastating disease.

I’m sure many, if not all of you have or know someone who has battled with cancer, and you probably possess just as much of a desire to fight back as I do.

For this reason, the moment I heard about this exciting opportunity to help raise money and tell everyone about the Ovarian Cancer Research Fund (OCRF), I knew I couldn’t pass it up!!

“…the mission of OCRF is very straightforward: to fund research to find a method of early detection and ultimately a cure for ovarian cancer.”

Not only does the OCRF fund research through four different grant programs, they also strive to educate women about ovarian cancer in an effort to make a difference in the lives of those who are at risk.

It is through the diligent dedication and commitment of people just like you and me that the OCRF is able to continue in this crucial pursuit.

In an effort to raise money and help spread the word about the OCRF, Foodbuzz is teaming together with Electrolux and Kelly Ripa by sponsoring a sweet summertime challenge and a Top 9 Takeover for Featured Publishers!

During these long summer months, when the air is so thick you could slice it with a knife, Foodbuzz knows that one easy and healthy way to stay cool is by indulging in your favorite summertime treats!  That is why they’ve created the ultimate banana split challenge!

The best part is that for every banana split submitted by a Featured Publisher, Foodbuzz will donate $50 to the OCRF! Also, Foodbuzz will select the top 9 banana splits posts to be featured in the Top 9 Splits takeover!

To participate in the challenge, I have created the Classic Vegan Banana Split!

This split is loaded with homemade goodness.  Three generous scoops of homemade vegan banana softserve in three classic flavors: peanut butter, strawberry and chocolate!  Topped off with made-from-scratch vegan coconut whipped cream, sprinkled with carob chips, dusted with chia seeds (of course!) and crowned by two happy cherries!

I am so honored and excited to be a part of this challenge and to be involved with a company who reaches out to support cancer research.

Now go make your own banana split and stay cool!

other posts you might enjoy...

124 Responses to “Electrolux #splits: Classic Vegan Banana Split”

1. Sans Sac says:

Combinant les fonctionnalités d’un aspirateur robotic et d’un robot laveur, il est la solution idéale pour
    un nettoyage complet de votre intérieur.

2. Although some evidence exists for using cayenne pepper for weight reduction,
    extra scientific proof is needed to suggest both the drink and the Master
    Cleanse diet for weight loss.

[Reply]

3. Pano po gagawin ko eh lagi naman ganun sinsabi ng might ari agency..
    antay antay may visa na.. eh isang taon na inabot eto pa din ako.

4. Homepage says:

Some people still prefer the age-old home remedy of baking soda and a toothbrush
    to gently whiten teeth at home.

5. ecu swap says:

Hello to all, because I am actually eager of reading this blog’s post to be updated regularly.
    It contains nice data.

6. What’s up mates, its fantastic piece of writing
    regarding cultureand entirely explained, keep it up all the time.

[Reply]

7. Ohio State was selected as 1 of the top 3 seeds in the College Football Playoff, and will encounter Clemson in the PlayStation Fiesta Bowl.

8. Excessive levels of minerals found in drinking
    water could also be linked to the illness, the analysis instructed, but the proof was mixed.

9. The primary portion of 100 T-shirts have All been marketed to supermoto
    riders inside the Netherlands, Belgium as well as the UK.
    Just good comments about the tshirts.

10. medical says:

Hi there, You have done an excellent job. I’ll definitely digg
    it and personally recommend to my friends. I’m confident they’ll be benefited from this web
    site.

[Reply]

11. Jack Hogan is a former human sources manager and owner of , a website which options
    worker resignation letter templates and resignation letter examples for a wide range of
    occupations.

12. aduQ online says:

As the admin of this site is working, no question very rapidly it will be famous, due to its quality contents.

[Reply]

13. Number contains images and horse racing movie trailers close to the movies’ titles.

[Reply]

14. Have you ever considered publishing an e-book or guest authoring on other websites?
    I have a blog centered on the same information you discuss and would love to
    have you share some stories/information. I know my readers would value
    your work. If you’re even remotely interested, feel free to send me
    an e-mail.

[Reply]

15. Son dönemlerde apartman sahibi olmak isteyen kişilerin dikkatini çekmek icin televizyon kanallarında gerçekleştirilen reklamlar,
    kişilerin doğrudan konut kredisi destegi ilee ev
    sahibi olmasına olanak sunuyor.

16. imvu cheats says:

This blog was… how do you say it? Relevant!!
    Finally I’ve found something that helped me. Thanks!

17. My partner and I stumbled over here from a different
    web address and thought I might check things out.
    I like what I see so now i’m following you. Look forward to exploring your web page again.

18. Aviv Hadar says:

Grâce à ses campagnes de publicité massives et à ses milliers d’affiliés, PartyPoker maintient une très bonne position sur le marché du poker en ligne français.

19. Authors are not obliged to pay a registration fee, nor are they obliged to
    pay for any other use of the site. The Driver
    is chosen by a spoiled and shallow celebroty to
    drive her to a venue. The Driver is hired by the FBI to help defuse a hostage
    situation.

20. Hello, this weekend is pleasant for me, because this point in time
    i am reading this impressive educational post here at my home.

21. ZB says:

I’ve been exploring for a little for any high quality articles or blog posts on this sort of
    space . Exploring in Yahoo I at last stumbled upon this site.

Studying this information So i’m happy to show that I’ve a very good uncanny feeling I discovered just what I needed.
    I such a lot indisputably will make certain to don?t put out
    of your mind this web site and give it a look regularly.

22. homepage says:

Intercourse has modified however it may nonetheless be spicy and really satisfying, with the fitting
    data.