And now for a special 27th birthday edition of…
27 Things I want to happen during my 27th year
1. fall more deeply in love with my Savior
2. come to know and love my husband on a deeper level
3. spend more time with my family whether by phone call or visit
4. become more patient
5. run another marathon
6. let go of guilt
7. get certified as a yoga instructor
8. write more
9. read 20 books (the 6 I’ve already started totally count!)
10. learn to be happy without being perfect
11. travel (don’t care where!)
12. give up diet coke for good (this is a whole ‘nother post in itself)
13. be consistent in taking my vitamins
14. perfect the tricep push-up
15. get better at remembering people’s birthdays
16. recycle more
17. perfect my homemade salsa recipe!
18. drink more juice
19. switch to natural/organic personal care products
20. learn how to make good tofu
21. pay off our car
22. open my own t-shirt shop on csm
23. buy Jon an ipad
24. stress less
25. improve my photog skills
26. clean out and organize our guest room
27. keep bloggin’ my little heart away:)
When Jon asked what I wanted to do tonight, I said I really wanted to just be home and not work. Those were my two stipulations. So, we’re planning on staying in and getting some serious cuddle time:)
I’m attempting to store up husband time, so I don’t go into withdrawals while I’m out of town this weekend! I hate being away from the husband! I can count on one hand the number of times we’ve spent the night away from each other in our four years of marriage…and that’s the way I like it; however, sometimes it’s just the right thing to do. I tried to con him into coming along for the HLS ride, but he declined. Something about $300+ plane flights and a day job. I don’t know.
Anyway, I’m off to bed. I’ve got an early coffee date in the city with a good friend of mine, so I gotta get some shut eye.
Now tell me one goal that you have for this next year or one goal you’ve accomplished in the past year!
other posts you might enjoy...
6 Responses to “27 things”
- 1 down, 26 to go|ChiaSeedMe | My Healthy Living Blog with a Sprinkle of Chia Seeds - [...] at the grocery store tonight I accomplished one of my 27 goals for my 27th year of life! At ...