I’m so excited it’s the weekend!
I haven’t been super productive today…unless you count spending hours browsing for decor inspiration as a major accomplishment. Although I have done several loads of laundry and gotten in a really great workout, so I haven’t been all bad.
Anyway, for a little Friday fun I thought I’d share just a few things that I’ve been loving lately!
- First up, the book I just finished this week - The Kitchen House by Kathleen Grissom. Once it got going, I simply could not put it down. It was “one of those.” I highly recommend it!
- Simple and healthy homemade meals. I’ve always loved to eat out, but lately I’m just really craving food from home, especially some of my old staples. Today was lovely getting to be home rather than taking all my food on the go.
whole wheat bread with roasted garlic hummus, broccoli slaw and spinach
- Apartment Therapy. I’ve been getting tons of inspiration browsing this website for house decor ideas.
The husband and I are contemplating what flooring combination to do – stained concrete, wood, tile – so many options! I’m loving so many elements of this space right now.
- These shoes I just bought to wear on Easter. Yes, I’m 27 years old, and I’m still buying clothing items specifically for Easter. Why not? It’s a great reason to get some new staples for the beautiful spring weather! Plus I just couldn’t resist the vintage modern vibe…and they’re comfy too:)
- Dinners shared in the car with the husband while running house errands. Actually, just being in the car with the husband while running house errands. Who am I kidding?
- And last, Dove dark chocolate. Just one square (okay, two) does the trick:)
Hope you all have a lovely weekend!
What is one thing you’re really loving right now?