Thoughts on a Wednesday:
- As you may have noticed, I haven’t cooked an actual meal in about 2 or 3 weeks. Reasons being – number one, we are never home until about 8:30pm or later and number two, it’s harder than you might think to share kitchen space when you don’t eat the same types of food. I miss my kitchen:)
- I ran five miles this morning and felt pretty good until I got back to the car and couldn’t find my car key. 15 minutes later I finally founded it inside my shirt. Still contemplating that one…
- We only have a week and a half until our 2nd half marathon. I’ve realized the last week or so that it will be a small miracle if we beat our first time. I’m currently trying to stifle my competitive side and not care.
- The level at which I miss Olive is on the rise with every passing day. I thought these things were supposed to get easier with time?
- Kathleen Grissom, the author of one of my favorite books – The Kitchen House, commented on my blog the other day. I’m still giddy with excitement over it.
- Lately I’ve been a bit out of sorts, and I’ve narrowed it down to a few things: our one bedroom living quarters is cramped, cluttered and disorganized; because I currently live in our car more than anywhere else it is also cramped, cluttered and disorganized; I’ve been eating out most meals which means my pants are slowly getting a little bit more snug and our bank account is dwindling; my hopefully soon-to-be job is completely uncertain, and I have no control over what happens. Other than that everything is going pretty well;)
- I am the absolute luckiest girl in the entire world to be married to the husband. Love that boy.