Mar 25, 2012
For Spring Break we decided to take a last little trip just the two of us to San Franciso.
1. Our very first stop in SF for coffee and bagels 2. the GG Bridge as Jon calls it 3. One of 90 million photos of us by the bridge:) 4. his and hers root beers
1. How did they know? 2. Ghiradelli square – free chocolate! 3. our little Go Car we toured in on our last day 4. quaint little Haight coffee shop
1. Baker Beach – a favorite stop 2. Boudin at Fisherman’s Wharf – famous for sourdough bread bowls! 3. pretty San Fran
4. just motoring around
1. the Full House houses 2. breakfast 3. love him:) 4. on the cable car
1. fortune cookie factory in China Town. Paid .25 to take this pic. Thinking he got the better deal. 2. the beautiful Pacific 3. my handsome driver 4. twins!
This was the first trip either of us had taken to the west coast, and I’m so glad we went! Traveling has been something we’ve enjoyed so much together the last 6 years, and there were moments on our trip that I felt a little nostalgic thinking of our adventures together in the past. I know from now on it will never be quite the same.
But for every thought of how special the past has been, I was overwhelmed with anticipation for the future. Our traveling might look a little different, but I can hardly imagine how amazing it will be to show our babies different parts of the world.
other posts you might enjoy...